Here’s a fun tasty addition to tonights dinner! Stuffed Zucchini! This really is a great idea. I even plan to try this concept with various other ingredients
- 4 Zucchinis, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Sauté onion in butter with salt, until onion is translucent.
- Scoop out the zucchini flesh & add to large bowl.
- Add sour cream, parmesan cheese & mozzarella cheese to zucchini flesh & mix well.
- Next add bacon & sun dried tomatoes & add in some freshly ground pepper. Mix well.
- Add filling to hollowed out zucchinis.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees in a preheated oven.
- Let stand for about 2 minutes before serving.
This recipe was adapted from Menu Musings
*I know it would be nice, but I didn’t take a picture of this yummy recipe. Here are a few pics from my other recipes.
*Any ads on this page are randomly placed here by the blog provider & do not necessarily reflect my values, beliefs or views.