I like lemon pepper anything & I really enjoy tilapia so I thought this would be a nice combination & it is!
- 2 pieces of tilapia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon
- Combine spices.
- Sprinkle spices generously on each side of the fish.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot add the fish. Pan fry for 3 minutes & flip & fry for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes drizzle with lemon juice & fry for 1 more minute.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables. Enjoy!