- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- + a drizzle of olive oil
- a drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cubed
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut in pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat roasting pan with olive oil.
- Add vegetables
- Sprinkle on salt & other seasonings. Drizzle with olive oil. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Combine well.
- After 10 minutes stir the vegetables to move the heat around to ensure even heat distribution. Roast for 10 more minutes.
- After a total of 20 – 25 minutes, the cauliflower should be done & still have a bite of crispness to it. If you like your cauliflower more tender, cook a few minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with cheese. We enjoy it with grated parmesan or feta cheese.