- 8 small red potatoes, cubed
- Water to boil potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- + 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Cover water over potatoes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt & stir well.
- Cover & let potatoes boil for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat & keep covered for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender
- Drain potatoes in a colander, put them back in the pot & side aside
- Use an electric beater to beat potatoes until smooth
- Add Parmesan cheese, butter & heavy cream. Mix well
- Next add in 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, black pepper & oregano. Mix thoroughly to incorporate the seasoning through the potatoes evenly.
- Add in more seasoning if desired & serve.