- Green beans
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups of water
- Add water, salt, garlic, pepper & green beans to a pot. Bring to a boil. Cover with lid & boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add in potatoes. Stir well to combine. Replace lid & boil for another 5 minutes.
- Check the tenderness of the potatoes to make sure they are the texture you prefer. If not, boil a few minutes longer but don’t boil them until they are soft.
- When cooking is complete drain off excess water.
- Add olive oil & stir well to combine.
- For best results, store in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight before serving.