Food is just good. So good. I know you know what I mean. Even when life has got you down a bit, a good meal can revive your spirit & your creativity too. This recipe is definitely a new favorite. I know we’ll have a new, new favorite before you know it, but oh wow, this one is extra special. And that’s how it goes when you have cheese, some sort of bread involved & other yummy ingredients. I saw this recipe on Pinterest by Taylor Made & adapted it to our taste buds.
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1/4 sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 feta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or more if you would like
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add sun dried tomatoes & saute for 2 more minutes. Next, add spinach. Saute just until wilted.
- Spread half of the mozzarella cheese on the tortilla. Then layer the veggies & next the Parmesan & feta cheese & remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Once the oil is hot but not bubbly add quesadilla. Cook on medium heat for 2-4 minutes.
- You will see when it is time to flip quesadilla on the other side when the side facing the skillet starts to brown a little. Once you have flipped the quesadilla cook for another 2-4 minutes. You should check to see if the cheese has melted. If it hasn’t, turn the temperature down low & let the cheese continue to melt. Yum!
*I know it would be nice, but I didn’t take a picture of this yummy recipe. Here are a few pics from my other recipes.
*Any ads on this page are randomly placed here by the blog provider & do not necessarily reflect my values, beliefs or views.
Thanks for visiting Staying Focused Everyday.