I don’t know what happened to me but about 5 years ago I started loving broccoli. Now I need to have it about once a week & with this recipe dish I can get my broccol fix easy. This dish is simple but with the yummy goodness of cheese added in. Sorry no food photography on this one. I usually put my focus on making great good & then eating it. Lol. For a picture collage of some of my other recipes, please see the main menu.
- 1 medium size head of broccoli, chopped & cooked
- 2 chicken thighs, cooked & chopped
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1/2 of an onion, sauteed with oil, salt & pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, onions, rice, salt & spices. Stir well.
- Next add cheese. Stir well. Add chicken & stir once more.
- Pour mixture into a glass baking dish covered with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees.