Simple, easy, quick & tasty! Who doesn’t like Pancakes? And with these there is a touch more health benefit because of the oats & the whole wheat flour. Sorry no photos, but for a picture collage of some of my other recipes, please see the main menu.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix thouroghly & create a well in the middle.
- Add milk, honey, vanilla & melted butter to the well. Mix until smooth.
- Add oil to pan or griddle & turn on the eye to medium – high heat.
- Scoop out a 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until you see bubbles form & begin to pop & then flip to finish cooking on the other side