I love bite sized food that I can snack on & just pop right into my mouth. This snack fits the bill and since chick peas are protein rich it’s a filling snack too!
- 2 (14.5 Oz.) Cans Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Shredded Dry Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients well, in a bowl. Spread chick peas in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.