Pair this soup with a piece of Italian bread or Naan & you have a simple tasty meal that will leave you satisfied but not stuffed.
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- 3 cooked, cubed chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 TSP salt, plus a sprinkling
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Dash of water
- Drizzle of olive oil
- In a medium pan, sautée onion, garlic, olive oil, cracked pepper, sprinkling of salt, dash of water.
- In a pot, add beans, chicken broth, chicken, onions, butter & salt. Heat & serve.