Lunch can be a bore. Not this dish. Authentic. Spicy. Healthy. Exactly what I’m looking for.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into fine bits
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 – 2 inch piece of ginger, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash of water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- In a large saute pan, add olive oil, fresh lemon juice, dash of water, salt, red pepper, onion & ginger.
- Sautee on medium – high heat until onions have softened.
- Next add chicken broth & cauliflower.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cauliflower has softened but still has a slight crunch to it.