- 2 (14.5 oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup yellow sweet kernel corn
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, add the beans and lightly mash until the beans form a slight paste Add the onions, garlic, chilli powder, salt, corn, cilantro and egg.
- Mix to combine. Flatten into small bite sized patties.
- Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Carefully flip and bake for 8 to 10 more.