A home spa day is relaxing but it can also be fun as you try out new techniques, products & beauty recipes. Creating a relaxing spa day is not hard, you just have to do a little planning. Here is a list of things to help plan the perfect spa day.
- Make an appointment on your calendar for your spa day so you can plan it & be excited for it.
- A clean & tidy space & No phone calls, email, text or TV
- A new book you have been waiting to start reading
- Relaxing music & candle light for a soft mellow mood
- Some thing worn only on occasions but very comfortable or your favorite robe or PJs.
Food Options – make ahead
- Green drink, smoothie or fruit infused water
- Light appetizers served on a tray for convenience
- Dark chocolate
- Fruit salad
- Almonds & other protein rich foods
Tools, products & beauty recipes
- Tub for a foot soak
- Nail polish, nail file, nail clippers
- Paper towels, q tips & cotton balls you
- Hair scrunchy or clips to keep hair out of face
- Clay mask
- Loofah, body brush, or body gloves
- Blanket, pillows & towels
- Soft Eye mask
- Massage table (optional, of course)
- Beauty recipes
All information on this blog is cataloged here so that we may be able to reference it later. It is based on our research & what we have found to be useful. It is not meant to diagnose or treat medical disorders. If you are experiencing any health related issues, please see a doctor.