What?!?! Best Pancakes I ever had!
That’s all I’m going to say.
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sour cream, eggs & vanillia.
- Add the dry ingredients until just barely combined.
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium-low heat and melt some butter in the pan.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup servings onto the griddle or pan.
- Cook on the first side until bubbles start to form on the surface and edges are starting to brown. Flip and cook for another minute.