I love this salad because it is different, tangy & filling. Oh yeah, it’s also healthy!
- scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- tomatoes, seeded, cored, and 1/2-inch-diced
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded, and 1/2-inch-diced
- 1 can or jar (12 to 16 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- fresh parsley
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh basil leaves
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 lemons)
- minced garlic (3 cloves)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- feta cheese
- toasted pita bread, for serving
- Prepare herbs & vegetables in a bowl.
- Add Feta cheese
- Mix fresh lemon juice with Olive oil.
- Add salt & black pepper.
- Toss ingredients.