Yes I did say Bacon!!! This salad is easy to make, contains lots of nutritional value & has bacon in it. That’s a good deal!
- 1 head broccoli
- 6 to 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar, cut into very small chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Prepare salad ingredients.
- Add dressing to salad. Combine well.