These are very flavorful & contain some of my favorite ingredients. They have a small amount of added fat and sugar for a quick, healthy & guilt free breakfast.
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together, the bananas, applesauce, brown sugar, oil, egg, vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, baking soda & cinnamon. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine dried cranberries, white baking chips, nuts & coconut.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Next, add nuts, coconut, white baking chips & dried cranberries.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes 1 hour.
- Make cookies into 2 inch balls & flatten.
- Leave 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes.